- Ural State Technical University - UPI, diploma with honors in the specialty “economist-mathematician”
- Certificate of financial market specialist in brokerage, dealer and securities management activities
- Diploma in the training program for arbitration managers
- Diploma of vocational retraining in the field of appraisal activities under the program "Valuation of enterprise (business)"
- Diploma of advanced training in the specialty "Financial and Economic Forensic Expertise"
- Recognized European appraiser (REV, TEGoVA)
Sergey heads the Financial and Analytical Department, overseeing the financial, accounting and tax policy of the company, as well as interaction with expert organizations.
Sergey advises the firm’s clients on asset management, banking and tax law, the securities market, currency regulation and control, as well as crisis management, business restructuring and valuation activities.
Sergey is a professional appraiser and expert in the field of financial and economic analysis, he has extensive experience in conducting valuation activities and financial analysis in the framework of bankruptcy procedures of large enterprises of various forms of ownership, including: holding companies, state and municipal unitary enterprises, enterprises of military-industrial complex different regions of the Russian Federation.
Sergey has international qualifications in valuation and financial and economic expertise.
He is a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), a recognised European Valuer (REV, TEGoVA - Recognised European Valuer of The European Group of Valuers' Associations).
Prior to joining Alliance Legal CG, Sergey held senior positions in banking organizations where he oversaw areas related to financial markets, securities management and foreign exchange regulation.